I am an executive coach, strategist and culture creator who has worked with global, high-growth companies from start-ups to large public sector organizations.
I believe passionately in the power of authentic, caring leadership to transform our organizations and our lives.
My goal is to help you make it easy to create the results you want in your work and your life.
I have more than 20 years of experience as a creator of thriving, values-based cultures and builder of leaders in Canada, USA, UK and Asia, including:
· Director of People and Culture for more than 22,000 employees at one of BC's Best Workplaces, Fraser Health Authority
· Managing Consultant, OD for Provincial Health Services Authority
· Vice-President of Human Resources globally for Peer 1 Hosting
· Director of HR for Davis & Company, LLP
· Masters Degree in Leadership and OD, Royal Roads University
· Certified Executive Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation
· Certified Professional in Human Resources (CPHR), BCHRMA
· Certified Human Systems Dynamics Professional (HSDP), HSD Institute
· Certified in The Leadership Circle Profile, The Leadership Circle
I’m passionate about helping leaders find their intrinsic higher calling to lead, and uncovering what’s in the way of fully realizing that power. There are two components to what I love about developing leaders – finding their intrinsic motivation, what their true self seeks; and working with resistance, meeting it with curiosity and acceptance to move past it.
Transformational change is possible - in individuals, teams, and organizations. Shifting your team or organization takes focus, compassion and insight, all of which Compassionate Leadership can help you develop.